Cabin Interior Modifications
Services & Approvals
Provides minor design changes and supplement type certified approvals for all required interior changes. STC Twenty One can liaise and support with 25.853 flammability testing.
- Over 15 full VIP interiors from small narrow body to wide body aircraft.
CLASS E freighter conversions and numerous transportation of horse and other animals STCs.
- Significant amount of aircraft LOPA reconfigurations.
- New livery drawings.
- Replacement of Seat Foams and dress Covers.
- Internal/External Camera Surveillance systems over a wide range of aircraft types.
- Extensive knowledge on In-Flight Entertainment (VIP and airline) including WIFI.
UK CAA Approved Design Organisation
STC Twenty One
All aircraft modifications and aircraft repairs are managed by our UK CAA approved Design Office represented by STC Twenty One (UK.21J.0198).
What We Offer
STC Twenty One Limited holds a Part 21 Subpart J DOA enabling it to certify EASA and UK CAA approved STCs and Major Repairs. Additionally, where a design change or repair is classified as minor, STC Twenty One Limited is authorised to approve them under the DOA using approval reference EASA.21J.198 and UK.21J.0198.
Our employees are spread across our Avionics, Mechanical, Quality and Commercial Teams with a high level of experience and certification enabling the company to perform specialised services on engines and aircraft. Read more about our Services.