STC Twenty One Limited has a requirement for an Avionics Design Engineer with experience in Part 21 J. The Avionics Design Engineer will be working on multiple large projects for one of the most active DOAs in Europe.
Design and drafting of circuit layouts and diagrams, electrical assemblies, systems and the compilation of associated documentation for the design changes to aircraft electrical/avionic systems and for new components/systems.
The successful Avionics Design Engineer will manage several design phases for technical projects on a large variety of aircraft and rotorcraft.
- Reporting to the Lead Avionics Engineer, the Avionics Design Engineer will support the development, design and test of electrical components and avionic installations for various aircraft and rotorcraft;
- Managing aircraft design modifications, attend design configuration board meetings and interfacing with customer as needed;
- Support repair or related quality issues per engineering process, support root cause analysis and corrective action implementation to reduce warranty issue, rework and product return;
- Research, analyse and create engineering specifications, perform design engineering using AutoCAD, digital surfacing, drawing creation, reverse engineering, component selection, and design modification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Avionics Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years’ experience as an Electrical Design Engineer within OEM, aerospace, automotive industries;
- Knowledge of EASA and FAA regulations would be advantageous;
- Proficient user of AutoCAD software;
- Experience working to deadlines;
- Excellent problem-solving skill, strong in analytical skill and critical thinking skill, innovative and outside of box thinker;
- Being open to travelling worldwide, sometimes at short notice, is a must.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary;
- Paid holidays, including Christmas shutdown;
- Travel expenses;
- Exposure to multiple avenues of training programs and courses.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position then please don’t hesitate in contacting Gareth Chapman on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.